There are some activity holidays we are unable to provide cover for:
- Horse racing, polo and hunting.
- All aerial sports including paragliding, hang gliding, flying microlight aircraft, piloting any aircraft and hot air balloons.
- Un-guided or self organised off road motor cycle sport.
- Motor sport, motorised racing or time trials.
- Any professional competition or competing in major international events as a UK representative.
- Self organised mountaineering expeditions which we have not agreed in advance to cover.
- Exploratory expeditions that we have not agreed in advance to cover.
- Military exercises.
- Professional indemnity insurance or public liability insurance for running a business.
- Employers liability insurance.
- Public liability or third party liability for operating motorised vehicles.
- Any travel to the Polar regions for specialist expeditions.
- Any travel to the Antarctica.
- Transatlantic yachting expeditions or ocean crossings and global circumnavigation.
With effect from September 2021 Snowcard will no longer be offering cover on new policies for:
- Ski racing and training (cover for ski school races at the end of a recreational winter sports holiday with ski lessons is not affected, these end of holiday events will be covered by your normal winter sports policy)
- Cresta or bob sleigh runs and races
- Downhill, enduro, freeride, dirt jumping and cyclo cross mountain bike races or competitions.