There are some activity holidays we are unable to provide cover for:
- Horse racing, polo and hunting.
- All aerial sports including paragliding, hang gliding, flying microlight aircraft, piloting any aircraft and hot air balloons.
- Off road motor cycle sport.
- Motor sport, motorised racing or time trials.
- Any professional competition or competing in major international events as a UK representative.
- Self organised mountaineering or ski touring expeditions which we have not agreed in advance to cover.
- Long stay ski instructor training courses over 31 days in duration.
- Exploratory expeditions that we have not agreed in advance to cover.
- Military exercises.
- Professional film making and/or social media content filming and/or journalism.
- Professional indemnity insurance or public liability insurance for running a business.
- Employers liability insurance.
- Public liability or third party liability for operating motorised vehicles.
- Any travel to the Polar regions for specialist expeditions.
- Any travel to the Antarctica.
- Transatlantic yachting expeditions or ocean crossings and global circumnavigation.
If you are unsure if your activities are covered, please contact Snowcard for assistance.