EUROPEAN REGION – covers the UK, Europe including Scandinavia. Also, Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco and countries bordering the Mediterranean including the Canaries and the Azores.
WORLDWIDE including USA/Canada and the Caribbean - all countries in the world including the United States of America, Canada and the Caribbean.
WORLDWIDE excluding USA/Canada and the Caribbean – covers all other countries in the world.
- Greenland (although politically aligned with Denmark) and Svalbard (Norway) are worldwide excluding USA/Canada and the Caribbean destinations.
- Iceland is a European destination.
- Jordan is a worldwide excluding USA/Canada and the Caribbean destination.
- All Russian states including those in and around the Urals are worldwide excluding USA/Canada and the Caribbean destinations (effective for policies sold from 31/12/2019).
- You should also note that we exclude cover where travel is to a country or region that the FCO advise against all or all but essential travel to.
- We do not offer expedition cover to either the North or South Poles.
- All other expeditions to remote regions are subject to individual quotes and require a full detailed submission of the expedition itinerary before the risk is accepted. Please email your expedition itinerary including guiding arrangements, your experience, emergency provisions and expedition objectives to email@example.com