Do I have to advise you every time I go on holiday for my annual cover to work?
No. You only need to call if your single trip is likely to exceed your selected trip limit or you need a higher level policy.
Can couple policy holders travelling independently of each other?
Can children travel independently on a family multi trip policy?
Children up to and including age 18 can travel independently on a family policy. Children over the age of 18 travelling independently are classified as adults and require their own policy.
Are pre existing medical conditions covered?
The policy is subject to certain health exclusions for pre existing conditions. You may call Snowcard to discuss any uncertainties or email If you or anyone you are buying insurance for has a pre existing medical condition, you must refer to the health statement (your-pre-existing-medical-conditions) to see if it is covered. Some conditions will be covered, others not. If your condition is not covered by the Snowcard policy, you can still purchase a policy which will cover any new accidents or illnesses happening on holiday. If you require cover for a pre existing medical condition that is excluded by the Snowcard policy, you must seek alternative cover with an insurer specializing in pre existing condition insurance. Please refer to the British Insurance Brokers’ Association website at: Please refer to page 13 of the policy wording for specific exclusions regarding the health of close relatives/business associates or other travel companions.
Am I covered in the UK with an annual multi trip policy?
Annual ‘Multi trip’ policies only cover holidays in the UK with at least one nights pre-paid accommodation.
Activities that are not covered by Snowcard
There are some activity holidays we are unable to provide cover for. These include:- Horse racing, polo and hunting. All aerial sports including paragliding, hang gliding, flying microlight aircraft, piloting any aircraft and hot air balloons. Un-guided or self organised off road motor cycle sport. Motor sport, motorised racing or time trials. Any professional competition or competing in major international events as a UK representative. Self organised mountaineering expeditions which we have not agreed in advance to cover. Exploratory expeditions that we have not agreed in advance to cover. Military exercises. Professional indemnity insurance or public liability insurance for running a business. Employers liability insurance. Public liability or third party liability for operating motorised vehicles. Any travel to the Polar regions for specialist expeditions. Any travel to the Antarctica. Transatlantic yachting expeditions or ocean crossings and global circumnavigation.


Can't find what you are looking for?

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Your details